IMG_7939.JPG

TRIATHLON POSTPONED DUE TO COVID LEVEL 2

With the move to Covid Alert Level 2 on Sunday 28 February we have had to postpone the triathlon.

Your entry will still be valid once we have a new date but if you can't make it, we will refund you.

Please follow our Facebook page for updates: 

www.facebook.com/sporttwizel

Strengthening Sport and Community

TWIZEL TRIATHALON